The Hermitage is a spectacular art museum with an unrivaled collection. One could spend a week looking at the collection. The rooms are spectacular and worthy of a visit themselves. Our highly-trained perfectly speaking English guides have a lot of experience with this museum and will help you navigate the best of the Hermitage. We can offer special entry into the museum - before the general opening hours, avoiding the large crowds and the heating of the day.
- 9.00 - Meet your guide at the hotel.Walking to the museum (or you can meet at the Hermitage at 9.30)
- 9.50-12.30 - Early entrance to the State Hermitage Museum to avoid the crowds, and prior to the opening hours of the museum. Tour of the museum.
- 12.30- The end of the tour
|N of people||2||4||6||8||10||12|
|Price per person US $||95||80||75||70||65||60|
|Price per person EUR||85||80||75||70||65||60|
The price includes:
- Admission fees to the museum, including specially prearranged “Early entrance”
- Personal Licensed Expert Guide for the entire duration of the tour
- Photo and video licenses
- All local taxes
- Headphones for groups with 8 or more people
Timing may vary as you request. Prices reflect early entrance. If you wish to tour during regular business hours, the cost will be reduced.
PLEASE NOTE: The tour of the Treasury Gallery (Gold and Diamond Rooms) is not included in the museum admission fee. These rooms are an additional excursion and fee. The tour of these rooms must be booked one month in advance of the tour.